From:
Mo Duinne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 09:16:37 -0500
oK.... i WENT and checked out the website that was given.... and yes it
does say that.  But I personally spoke to someone in customer service who
read to me what it says in their own manuals and it does I repeat DOES say
they WILL ACCEPT ferrets in cabin.  As long as they are atleast 8 weeks
old.  hope this helps.

I suggest that a person calls the airline in question before taking what
their website states as law..... because you might find as i did that its
wrong.

Margaret

--

 Ferrets are like Potato chips.... you can't have just one!
 - I know this, I have 7