From:
Tanya Grave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:57:17 -0800
>From:    Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: California Ferret Lovers

>I would like to respond to Tanya Grave's post on 2/21/01.
>Tanya wrote:
>>Ferrets Anonymous (FA) in No.  Ca is now defunct.  However, there is a
>>another organization, Golden State Ferret Society, who holds monthly
>>meetings.
>>
>>Ferrets Anonymous is not defunct in Northern California.

I tried in vain to get in touch with someone from FA back in Nov/Dec of
last year.  After numerous messages left and persistency on my part, I
finally was able to speak with a former *representative* for FA.  This
person told me that the No.  CA chapter of FA was currently defunct and
they were seeking a contact person to restart the meetings.  She did give
me some contact names for other meetings in my area.  So I stand corrected
by your post that the FA meetings in No.  CA are continuing.  However,
I visited the FA website and read that the Santa Clara chapter of FA is
still seeking a chapter head.  So the information was correct as I knew it.