From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 07:35:13 -0700
>From:    K Fox <[log in to unmask]>
>
>The raffle is going to be held on May 30.  Sorry I couldn't give you
>more time, but Lola doesn't have much time to await surgery.  Thank you
>ever so much.  I prefer that you send well concealed cash because my
>rescue account has an item limit on it.  My address is
>
> Something Up My Sleeve Exotic Rescue
> 710 Elmwood Rd.
>  Baltimore, MD  21206

i know some of you are going to think this odd...maybe even
illegitamate... from the wording of it...but i will certainly vouch
for kim fox!

i am here to let you know this is for real...Lola is one of the ferrets i
was trying to find a home for a few weeks ago...[for a friend]...Kim Fox
is the ONLY one who came forward and offered to take these babies...now
she is faced with surgery for one to save her life...

please do not let the odd circumstances about how she needs the $$ sent
on this deter you from helping to save Lola's life...Lola has been thru
enough, Scott rescued her from someone getting rid of her...and now has
been forced to give her up...along with his other ferrets...Kim is trying
to save her life...please...PLEASE help her do that...

please...every dollar will help...

thank you...
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [19]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny, Charlie and
Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie and Tunees...

My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
Think about it!