From:
Lisa M Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 20:53:25 -0400
Hi to all the fuzzies and their humble servants.  It's been a while since
I've posted, things are going well, we are still missing Ozzie in the worst
way, but our "rescue" Rosco has been a wonderful addition to our family.

I am writing in response to one of the things that all of us hates the
most, people that get an animal and then want to get rid of it when they
have lost interest.  I was approach by someone I know regarding a ferret
that her brother has.  He has lost interest in it and her mother wants it
out of the house.

His name is Bueller(?), as in Ferris (or in this case Ferret Bueller).  He
is approx 3 years old and from what she describes - ivory base with
black-brown markings (sounds like a sable to me).  He is apparantly very
sweet and has spent the last few months pretty much left in his cage.  I
have not seen the little guy myself, but I was just asked about a possible
new home for him earlier today.  They are thinking of bringing him to a
shelter, but I thought I would reach out to all of you first.

Bueller is located in Eastern Massachussets near Randolph, about 15 miles
south of Boston.  I work and travel throughout the Eastern Mass, southern
New Hampshire and Rhode Island area and would be willing to work with
anyone in that region who would be interested in him or in helping me find
a good home for him.  I would love to take him in myself, but I am still
dealing with some "new-kid" stresses with bringing Rosco home a couple
months ago.

If you are interested, please email me privately and I will pass your
information on to the appropriate people.

Thanks for all of your help.
Lisa, Casper and Rosco