From:
JOHN RICH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 00:37:12 -0400
Hello all,....does anyone know the 'pros' & 'cons' of using a "rice dig
box" for furries?  My ferts do not go outside, but they do enjoy digging.
Is a rice box safe?  I mean from the rice being able to enter or plug up
their noses or ears?  Mine have dug in clean litter before, and came out
with litter plugged in their noses.(which they promptly "snooted out"
with a sneeze!)  Any thoughts or suggestions?  thanks.

ALSO, I want to thank Dr. Mike for his response to my post, about
Petsmart`s 'trial' stocking of kits in a "few" stores...although it
seems like the trial is at more than a 'few'.  Originally, I believe
that 3 stores were to be used for this, but I DO understand marketing &
big business, so 3 has unavoidibly turned into more.  I will be trekking
out to my closest Petsmart store near the Hamilton Mall in south jersey
for a 'looksee' there.  If any store should be selling ferrets, it should
be Petsmart.... as I think they have the finest reputation for pet
handling, but we do not really need another outlet for musties.  And not
to sound repetitive, THANKS Dr. Mike for making yourself available to
the ferret community!

John Rich & the n.j.  gang.