From:
phbumble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 17:24:27 -0600
It was brought to my attention Thursday night during my ferret chat that
4 ferrets were surrendered to the Sheboygan County Humane Society, in
Sheboygan, WI., and I was hoping if there are any Ferret Rescues/Shelters
in that area that they might be able to help these 4 precious little kids
old.  The owner told the Humane Society that they had ferrets for 10
years but just recently developed allergies to them.

I've included a link to the page they are on, they are the top 4 listed
on the page, their names are Felix, Rosey, Libby and Willow.

<http://search.petfinder.com/search/search.cgi?action=1
&pet.Animal=Small%26Furry&pet.Breed=Ferret&pet.Age=
&pet.Size=&pet.Sex=&location=sheboygan%2C+WI&scope=2&x=16&y=8>

Thanks in advance to anyone who is able to help them out.

PHBumble