From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2013 19:16:11 -0500
Does anyone remember getting their ferret into the High School Year
Book of 2003 -2004?

Tonight I was looking for something on my bookshelves and came across
my copy. She photo shopped the ferret heads onto regular type yearbook
pictures. I even found "Paco Love" and the cute message about him
chasing the "red" cat. Gave me a big chuckle, GingerKitty never quite
trusted ferrets after her first run from Paco.

Does anyone remember or still know Marta who did this book? She even
had an index in the back, so you could find your ferret on each page.

Florence