From:
Pamela E Troutman and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 17:44:35 EDT
Since there have been some changes in Iams food of late, I took a long look
at all the ferret and feline diets suitable for ferret consumption and
UPDATED my FERRET FOOD CHART.

So, if anyone would like a copy comparing all the major feed diets on two
easy-to-read sheets, I'd be happy to provide it for a Self Addressed
STAMPED (.33) long envelope.  Send to:

STAR* Ferrets
FOOD CHART Request
PO Box 1832
Springfield, VA 22151-0832

Pam Troutman, Director
Hoping to have a web site soon so you can see it for yourself.