From:
"Jessica L. Manson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 14:24:03 -0800
Hi all,

I neglected to write down the email address for the person who is
collecting items to raffle/auction for Jean Caputo-Lee, so I am posting
here in the hope that the person responsible for this will email me to
discuss this further.  I have several items I am willing to part with
for this noble effort, including a bunch of photography/darkroom
equipment I am not ever planning upon using again that is probably worth
a grand total of about $200.  I am still dredging through my attic & my
fiance's property, so the list of items will probably grow within the
next few days.  I am going on vacation from 1/11-1/18, so if you could
contact me pre- or post-vacation, that would be great.

To Jean - please hang in there!  That which does not kill us will only
make us stronger.  Take care...

Jessica

Jessica L. Manson
Whimsy Creative Photography!