Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2010 22:34:35 EST
The Halloween Card Exchange is officially over. The last of the cards
have finally come in. This was the best exchange yet. My mailbox was
bursting with great cards full of lots of ferrety pictures and goodies.

Thank you to: Laraine Bennett, Marilyn Ledoux, Kathleen Collins, Linda
Whimpee, Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald, Jeff & Amereta Julian, Pat Shaskin,
Angela Dixon, Heather Pittman, Melanee Ellis, Libby Nelson, Angela
Neiswenter, Darlene Wilcox, Carol Owens, Cyndi & Tish Houmard, Cindy
Mcelvain, Linda Zerillo, Dawn Asselin, and Jill Johnson. Collectively
you all raised $167.00 for the SOS general fund. This is wonderful, and
much needed.

Congratulations to Cindy Mcelain for being the winner of the drawing
for the pumpkin sleep sack full of ferrety goodies.

The Thanksgiving exchange is next. This is a special exchange. It's the
Shelter Exchange aimed at giving thanks at all our wonderful shelters.
JoAnn Werstlein will be running this exchange. You can contact her at,
[log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask]) to sign
up.

Thank you for supporting SOS and helping to help shelters help ferrets.

Thank you,
Robin Jones
http://www.supportourshelters.org