From:
Holli Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 18:07:28 EST
Hello Mike.  My name is Holli and I live in Charlestown, IN.  The only
ferret vets that I could locate were Dr. Theresa Gregory at the Jefferson
Animal Hospital and Emergency Center just off of the Outer Loop in
Louisville, KY and Dr. Williams at the Jefferson Animal Hospital East
location off of Bardstown Road in Louisville Kentcuky.  I have taken both
of my fuzzies (one has since passed over to Rainbow Bridge a few weeks
ago, Russell is his name) to see both doctors.  They are both exotic vets
and both are very good at what they do.  I know it will be a long drive
for because it is for me but well worth the trip.  Here are the phone
numbers:

Jefferson Animal Hospital East  502-499-6535
(Dr. Williams)

Jeffersopn Animal Hospital and Emergency Center  502-966-4104
Off of the outer loop in Louisville, KY.
(Dr. Theresa Gregory)

Hope that this helps you out and my prayers are with your for your little
fuzzie baby.

Holli