From:
"Mark Sonder, CSEP" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2008 23:10:59 -0400
Blizzard was helped across the Rainbow Bridge at approximately 5:45am
this morning. Our little man was buried in our backyard after a service
attended by some of our neighbors at 12:30pm

When I can pull myself together, I shall post a Eulogy for him.

Just to let you all know, a beautiful blue butterfly flew over and
stopped on the flowers on his grave. And a blue humming bird came into
our house just in front of me, hovered for about 15 seconds and then
flew out. Upon going back to his grave 2 1/4 hours after the service
ended, the beautiful blue butterfly was still there, flew around his
grave, landed on his grave again on the flowers...then flew off.

Blizzard is now in his ferret den forever and ever...

Thank you all for being there for him.

Mark Sonder, CSEP
Chief Entertainment Officer
Mark Sonder Productions, Inc.
540-636-1640
<http://www.marksonderproductions.com>
author, "Event Entertainment and Production" (Wiley 2004)