From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2012 08:34:26 -0500
Jeep has a way to tell me he has cleaned out his feed dish. I have two,
one in his cage (of course) and the other in the bed room so if he gets
the munchies during the night he can go grab a bite. If that dish gets
cleaned out Jeep will jump onto the bed and walk on my body from toe to
head back and forth. What he is saying is "C'mon dummy, my dish needs a
booster shot !".

If he cleans the cage dish out he will race all over the cage top to
bottom side to side when he sees me. He is telling me the same thing.
As soon as I see all his activity I know instantly what he needs and
fix it. He immediately calms down.

I think he is scared to death of being starved to death !!!! Ha! That
won't happen here, not by any means. Jeep is not as 'touch' friendly
as other ferrets have been. He will dodge my hand and back up to get
out from under it every time but he will still come to me immediately
after seeking attention. He just doesn't want to be touched. He follows
me about the house like a puppy and does all the other normal things a
ferret does, just is not touch friendly. Not sure why, but every ferret
is different, just like people. Now if I can cure him of yodeling
during the night !!!

_12-2Addy CEO

[Posted in FML 7616]