From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 00:42:33 -0400
Condolences to all those with lost, sick, or angeled sickle-tailed corner
stuffers...

(Ok, we'll just pack it in this corner, then act as innocent as a ferret
in a birdhouse, looking as normal as a weasel wearing earrings.
[apologies to Dean Ing!])

sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]> mumbled something about:
>(It was loads of fun calling up Citibank and explaining that well, I
>hadn't actually lost the card...but I wasn't up to the challenge of
>dismantling my sofa.  Plus weasels had probably chewed up the magnetic
>strip, anyway.  Evidently Citibank doesn't have a computer code for
>that.)

Actually, they do: Code #911FrigginWeaselsRAtItAgain
The new people there don't know all the correct codes.

Weight-Lifting Ferret:

My Jessica is getting some really huge leg muscles from carrying around
that huge ego of hers.  It must weigh in at a few thousand kilos!  She
prances up to those that are not yet out to place and literally struts
her stuff back and forth in front of the cage!  It always draws a
crowd...it if doesn't, she bites the cage and scrapes her metal prisoner
cup across the bars of the cell...uh..."cage" until the inmates come out
to watch!  She then slowly marches back and forth, nose pointed up in the
air, eyes almost closed and just totally enjoying the adoration! :)
Yesterday, Little Rhun Girl hissed at her...

Fur-Face...for real!

Ghost got Puffy, the cat.  He was hidden around behind the door from the
laundry room (where Puffy's food and water is--its a Ferret Free Zone)
and waited for Puffy to jump over the barrier.  He then body-slammed the
cat and bit a huge chunk of fur out of Puffy's left shoulder.  Apparently
he didn't hurt the cat, as Puffy just sort of laid there, looking at him
with those inscrutable cat's eyes of his.

For the next 20 minutes, Ghost hopped and skipped through the house with
this mouth full of black fur (he's an albino, so the fur showed up really
well), showing everyone what he accomplished.  I finally caught him (for
a fat little fert, he's fast!) and got the fur out of his mouth (now
*that* took some convincing!) and tossed it in the trash.  Talk about
silly war trophies!

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]