From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 23:43:20 -0700
Hey Everyone Snickers is doing even better then yesterday now he can
climb 3 stairs up to my attic and threaten my feet for 5 minutes after
a nap.  He's also rooting around in my closet more and shredding more
bedding and he even went at a roll of toilet paper.  He's even friends
with Shadow too when he was really sick he'd chase her off and she slept
with my Mom or brother in his room but today she crawled al over him and
they're friends again.  When she did it today Snickers was asleep and he
turned over and I swear on a stack he turned over and gave her a kiss
and she kissed him back.  She also curled up and slept next to him.  So
Snickers and Shadow are boyfriend and girlfriend again.

P.S. Our backyard is Feline free, Shadow drove off all house cats after
all she's Shadow The Lion Killer.

P.S.S. I was getting alot of Virus attack attempts so when I get the
digest for a few more days I'll add everyone to my address book my mail
filter filters out everyone not in my address book

--- David Owings