From:
Jayne Drahos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 1998 11:34:51 -0700
Hi all,

Bo, my 5mo male sable has a VERY strong odor to his urine and it's very very
bright yellow.  Is this normal?  My 8 mo female nibbles doesn't have this.I
feed them both the same thing with ferratone as a daily vitamin.  My female
is on ferravite because she is under weight right now due to this flu stuff
going around here in Washington.  and I'm trying to get her to eat more to
put some meat on her tiny little bones..

If anyone has suggestions or advice on this urine smell and color, I would
welcome any.

Also, Bo <My male> has a wheezing sound.  It sounds as thou he has a
stuffed up nose and he coughs sometimes..Cold?  Allergies?  The vet says
he's in great health.  Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance..

jayne and the terrible two