From:
Jeanie Batson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 10:24:41 EDT
hello there i had my little boy to the vets. again and the out look
isn't a good one.

Remember i had him to the vet 4 mounths ago after something keep telling
me to take him and she said he was ok ------------------i should have
listen to my gut because he has begin treated for a bacterial infection
for 3 weeks and now she feel that he has lympho cancer.  she has but him
on prednisolone.  yesterday he didn't have much of a appite

is there any herbal cures for this dreadful illness HELP