Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 08:04:06 -0500
My two males come running to the sound of a squeaky toy.  They do not
react negatively at all.  In fact, I use it when I need them to come out
of where they are hiding.  They get a treat for responding sometimes.
The females respond sometimes too, but seem less affected.

In fact, when I got my first ferret many years ago, it was suggested that
I train him to respond to this so I would not "lose" him.

CEM and the clan