From:
Daring_Daisy_Do <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2010 17:30:17 -0400
www.creativeexpressionsbylove.net

just in time for Holiday gift giving! Look under the tabs for Home
Decor and Holiday Seasonal for our latest designs! And remember, the
Giving Tree will be up and running soon, so get your orders in for
Toys and much more!!

While the majority of the proceeds go to support the ferrets and fur
of The Love Zoo, 10% of our Gross profit goes to a Ferret Specific
Sanctuary/Shelter.

Lynn & The Love Zoo

If you can read this, thank a teacher
-and, since it's in English, thank a soldier