Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 03:39:52 -0800
It has been pointed out to me that I have been lax in posting the proof
of Tucker's surgery.  My apologies to the few doubting Thomas' that don't
feel I have moved quickly enough on this but ferret care sometimes cuts
into computer time and it definitely has this week.  I have arranged with
BIG to post a copy of Tucker's surgical findings.  That will have to do.
For the other 98 percentile of the FML: Tucker's biopsy showed a
malignancy but we are hoping it was caught in time.  He's recovered
beautifully and has bounced back to his old self.  Thank you all for your
support be it monetary or well wishes.  The memory book of all of the
cards and emails is turning into a lovely keepsake.  I'm way behind on my
FML's so forgive me if I have not responded in a timely enough manner.

Kim at SUMS

Fuzzy Hugs from Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Ask me how you can virtually eliminate the need for veterinary dental
visits.

[Moderator's note: For clarification, I agreed with Kim that if she sends
me the vet receipt I'll scan it in for her and send her the scanned file
(and return her receipt, of course!).  BIG]