From:
Jennifer LaRossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 16:13:50 EDT
Dear Roger,
I used to use Hartz Mountain clay litter, then I went to Yesterday's News,
and now I use Feline Pine.  As long as what I used was not clumping or too
dusty, I thought it was okay as far as health reasons.

However, about the odor.  I don't even bother scooping.  I just have extra
litter pans, and put in a freshly washed and filled one every night.  I
find I don't have to put in vast quantities of litter, not even enough to
completely cover the bottom of the pan, so it's not as if I am actually
using that much more, if any.  It might be a different story if you have a
lot of ferrets and a lot of pans, but with just Rustle and Archie, and just
one pan needed, this method is quicker and easier than scooping and it
definitely cuts down on odor.

Hope this helps!
Jenni (and Rustle and Archie)