From:
Tatia Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 1998 10:31:52 -0500
Howdy all,
I just wanted to de-lurk for a moment to express my condolences to everyone
who has lost a precious furchild recently.  It always seems to come in
waves, doesn't it?  Please know there are lots of us out here in "Net-Land"
who care and truly understand your sorrow and loss.

Secondly, my SO just told me the other day that he saw a report on the news
about Lyme disease being at record (epidemic) levels this year.  Has anyone
else heard this?  My ferrets are inside guys (too hot here in Memphis to
take them out) but I know lots of you regularly go on outings with your
babies.  Please be sure to check them over well to make sure they don't
have ticks.  I know this is common sense, but a reminder never hurts.

Here's dookin' at ya!
Tatia, Harpo and Spanky