From:
tootsdon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 00:48:15 -0500
Christmas is almost here and there are 3 more wreaths left.  Please
remember money over $14.95 goes to HELP A SHELTER and you are getting
a BEAUTIFUL LASTING WREATH to use year after year or to use for making
money in a raffle for next for your own shelter benefits at a show!
or raffle!  Great way to make some extra money for next Christmas,
especially when they see these in person!!!  The check to the Ferret
Haven Guardian Rescue will be going out Friday and it would be nice
to get more money added to it so their Christmas would be GREAT!
Won't you please consider one of these for that LAST CHRISTMAS GIFT
FOR THE FERRET LOVER!  GO TO EBAY AND SEE BELOW:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2081743926
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=748709836
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2082130353

I also have other items left for Christmas and this is it.  Please check
them out.  I ship Priority mail and ship the same day I get paid as long
as the post office is open.  Thanks for looking!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2081858547
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=748099958
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=748117792
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=748929151
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=748703915

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HAS BOUGHT AN ITEM AND HELPED DONATE EITHER TO THE
FERRET HAVEN GUARDIAN RESCUE AND FOR BUSTER'S TEST.  You are wonderful
caring people and may you all have a great, safe holiday season with your
fuzzies and may all be healthy!  For those who have sickly ones, may they
heal.  For those with angeled ones, may it be of help knowing how much I
and others truly sympathize with you and know that pain.