From:
Traconsa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 09:30:11 +0200
Hello everyone, My name is Gillian - and I live in lovely sunny South
Africa - on the east coast. (Durban)

Many years ago - as a little girl I had a ferret whom I loved sooo much,
but due to permits and all things such like - we has to get rid of my
precious love.

But over the past few months I have been surfing the net and been doing a
lot of research into these animals and have since found out, that if they
are brought into our country sterilised - permits should not be that
difficult to come by .  I know of someone importing a few early next year,
and I plan on getting one.  I am just dreading the money situation as it is
going to cost me R 1000.00 (our exchange rate to yours US $ 6.2 = R1.00)
But I will give anything if necessary.  Please if there is anyone on the
list from South Africa or if someone knows of someone - let me know - It
would be nice to have people near by to share experiences with - also of
course with all you guys on the list.

I look forward to your response (I am so envious of all you people our
there with your little fuzzie babies , I so desperately want one !!!
Hopefully this thing next year with the importation does not fall through)

Well until next time - With kindest regards (hugs and kisses all the ferret
children)

Gillian Lumsden - S.A.
(email [log in to unmask])