Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 1995 14:15:34 -0500
Just wanted to thank everyone for the nice e-mails I've been getting lately.

Regarding Socko (the cat wrestler); she is fine, and her leg is healing
beautifully.  She still likes running on the porch! After a weekend of
amatuer construction, the porch is now cat-proof.

During this construction, we (the beasties helped) discovered leaves. A
pile of windswept leaves on the corner of the porch was the scene for
(literally!) hours of mock attacks, diving, and general nonsense. I
videotaped an hour of "leaf-plowing" to the consternation of the other
construction workers.  (Actually, the work could have been done in one
day, but we kept stopping to laugh at the leaf-sharks).

To answer one other question. I have five fuzzy beasties, but have come
out of the closet to admit I_WILL_ADOPT_MORE!! (Adoption, not ownership!)
I am currently moving out of the city limits (Columbia is a FFZ) so I
don't have to worry about legal battles with short-sighted city officials.
YES, I will accept ANY ferret that needs a home; no questions asked.  Ok,
questions asked, but no requirements or conditions.  So if anyone hears of
a fuzzy that has to be placed, e-mail me. Lets keep them alive!

Bob
Moose, Stella, Daye, Tori, and Bear.

Tori says, "Crispy dry leaves are better than raisins.  Well, maybe not
better, but you have never let me dive in the raisin box!"