Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 1994 10:58:07 -0500
Hi everyone, I've been reading the FML for about 2 weeks now and got a
new ferret on 12/22. When I got her I asked for bitter apple but they
told me at the pet shop that they only had bitter lime, and it would work
the same. My little rug rat has gone from nipping on my fingers while
playing to bitting hard, I've tried the No! deal, and I have tapped
her nose for her to stop but that did not work. I rubbed bitter lime on my
hands at started to play with her, with the bitter lime she would bite
harder, and lick her mouth, as if she liked the stuff. Can anyone tell me
if bitter lime is the same as the apple version, or is my ferret just
strange that way and likes bitter stuff.

Thanks, Ozzy (and kit Fifi)