From:
Tanya Grave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 12:13:23 -0800
I was just hoping that either Judy Cooke or Linda Irloff could provide us
with some Symposium information and statistics such as:

Attendance
Name's of Vendors (Just so I know how much $ to bring : )
How will we identify each other?

Also, I provided my credit card number for reservations at the Imperial
Palace - does this mean they are guaranteed and I have a late arrival
privileges?

I am so excited to be attending my *first* ferret gathering!  Since I live
in the forbidden state - we are mostly under house arrest and I never the
get the privilege of sharing my fuzzies or fuzzy talk with anyone else.
This is going to be so fun!

See you there!