Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 22:35:51 -0400
Hi all!

Finally, after 4 years of being ferretless, we now have 2 ferrets!!  We
adopted them from a shelter here in Ottawa, Canada.  They are Schizo and
Phrenic (Name changes pending).  Schizo is a 2 1/2 year old male, as for
his colouring, I'm not sure yet.  Possibly a pewter mitt, but after I post
the pictures on my web site, I'll have a few of you give me your opinions
*grin*.  Phrenic is a 1 1/2 year old female, dark sable.  They are both
beautiful fuzzbutts!  Phrenic is a biter...and I don't mean a nip here and
there.  She has yet to bite us at home, but I expect it to happen when we
play.

They spent a good hour exploring the place.  A raisin here, a wardance
there.  Anyone have any ideas how to ferret proof a computer and wall unit?
hehehe I didn't realize how much I missed having ferrets until we planned
getting these guys!

So, if anyone has any pearls of wisdom, please feel free to email me.  Now
I'm just waiting for ferret math to strike LOL!

Krista, Jeff and the Twizted Siblingz!