From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2013 17:24:54 -0400
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Support Our Shelters 4th
of July Card Exchange. As usual the cards were great. It is so much
fun to open my mail box and get mail from ferret friends. It the kids
ferrets love to tear of the envelops. Collectively you raised $115.00
for the SOS general fund. Every sent of this money goes to help
shelters in need in food, vet bills, and Meletonin Implants. So yeaaa
for the following people:

Laraine Bennett, Heather Pittman, Chris Matlick, Angela Dixson, Melanee
Ellis, Diana Lopez, Victoria Glass, Pat Shaskin, Penny Potter, and
Linda Wimpee. I thank each and everyone one of you to the bottom of my
heart.

Get well wishes go to Debbie Fitzgerald who singed up and wasn't able
to participate due to an illness. Get well soon Debbie.

Next up! Labor Day, Deadline to sign up is August 25, 2013. Please come
join us. It's a lot of fun, and it's for a good cause. Our ferrets.

If you would like more information, you can you to:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html

Have a happy summer,
Robin Jones
www.supportourshelters.org