Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2007 17:56:30 -0700
Hi all,

I don't know if there are any ferret owners or ferret shelters on this
list that are in the San Antonio/Leon Valley area, but I thought I
would try. I just found out about this (it's about 8 PM CDT, so I can't
call the one organization I know of here until morning). My friend who
occasionally brings her fuzzy over to play with my brood had to move
him to her grandparents' house due to a loss of AC. Apparently, one of
the dogs opened the door to the ferret room and Draconius has vanished
into the night. He is a neutered Marshall male with the ear tattoos.
He's a panda mix, best we can tell, with ruby eyes in the right light
(they shift). He is a bit of a rough and tumble boy, large and fluffy,
maybe 3 pounds or so. He walks well on a lead. Last time I saw him, he
was very playful with my lazy four (I know all about "boring" ferrets).
Anyway, I'm not sure how long he has been missing because her
grandparents didn't want to tell her at first. They are ferret people
and are used to their ferrets "going out for a walk" and coming back.
I honestly don't know how they do it, I would have a heart attack. I
adore him and my little guys adore him and my friend is a wreck, so I
can only hope and pray we find him soon.

Thanks for listening.

~Jennie

PS I have photos of him with my group, so I should be able to identify
him.