From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 19:06:31 -0500
"fuzzy spiders with the air bulb that makes them jump."

Loved your spider story Vicky.  I bought the same spider this year to put
under my desk at work and when someone comes in the office I just step on
it....LOL

But first I had to take it home and let the animals have a look.  Toby
jumped back real quick but of course that lasted 2 seconds and now he
wants to kill it.

It's back at work for now.  Now I'll have to look for a rubber chicken!

Lynda