From:
Lisa Vible <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 11:35:55 -0400
I agree with all the writings about: "Losing a ferret (or any animal) for
several days is not normal!" Accidents happen but when there is a pattern
over and over, when the same type of things occur, then something should
perhaps be changed or corrected.  No one doubts Mr. Owings love for his
ferrets they are just worried as would anyone no matter what type of
animal it is.  We should take this in the spirit it was given: worried
about those ferrets and offering help or advice to someone who may need it.

Lisa
Sammy, Teddy, Casper, & Max