From:
Krista Hand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 22:10:46 -0700
Recently my ex boyfriend became the owner of two ferrets who have been
bounced from ignorant home to ignorant home.  The female, Lillth, has
lost hair on her tail, and has a very swollen vulva.  For the life of
me, my brain is not functioning, I can't figure out what this would be
significant of.  I have recently dealt with my own wezils various
ailments (none severe) and this is just eluding me.  Input please.
Thanks BTW, her age is unknown, but she is not a kit.  She is not
tattooed either.

Love,
Bansidh

"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans for
welfare and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope" Jeremiah 29:11