From:
"Anthony J. and Melissa Moran" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 22:59:50 -0500
Hello FMLers

My fiance and I have decide to go our own ways, together we have six
furchildren whom we really love.  but, now seperate we won't be able to
keep them no enough money to go around to thouroughly support them all.
WE have six babies ranging from 1 year to four months.  we have 3 sables, a
deaf albino, a panda, and a blaze.  Named shelly, bailey, gizmo, sabrina,
noah, and mindy.  they have a 36" x 30" x 5' ferret cage, water bottles,
hammocks, and lots of toys.  We are looking for any furparent who is
willing to love and care for our kids, if we could keep them all together
the better, but there are six so, anyhelp will do.  please email asap the
cage is available seperate too if anyone needs it, it is a 12 ferret cage.
we will accept any reasonable offers, our main concern is there well being
now.  we had a great fur family and it breaks my heart to do this.  I want
them to have good homes.  or.  we live in hudson, ny 30 min south of
albany we both work so, we would need anyone to come here for transport.

a.j. and melissa