From:
Steve and Diane Bodofsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 23:04:32 -0400
Things are getting seriously out of hand at the Last Chance Ferret Rescue.
Several rescues in the area have closed, leaving us to pick up the slack.
Our population is currently well over triple digits and growing daily.
They're coming from as far as Maryland and New York to dump unwanted
ferrets on us!

We need volunteers, foster homes, qualified adopters, and donations.

If you're in the Philadelphia, PA area (southeast PA) and are interested in
adopting or fostering, please contact us at 215-357-3699 to set up a time
to stop by.  We have dozens of adoptable ferrets available, from as young
as 3 months old to several years old.

No, we don't ship ferrets, as we don't consider them freight.  And we try
to keep adoptions local, so we can be available to help out if there's a
problem.

If you'd like to help out in the rescue, give us a call: We'll be happy to
work out a time that's convenient for you.  Whether you're available once a
week, once a month, or just once in a while, we appreciate your help.

Any donations you can offer us at the Last Chance Ferret Rescue will be
gratefully accepted.  We're a 501(c)3 foundation, so your donations are
tax deductible.

Thanks,
Steve and Diane Bodofsky
The Last Chance Ferret Rescue