Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 12:43:21 -0800
>You know what started this? The thought with many people that it is
>safe? The actual pest control companies around.

I've been unable to locate my file of info on this.  So I can't quote
exactly.  There are something like 37(?) different types of boric acid.
FleaBusters uses a type that IS safe, according to the National Animal
Poison Control.  Because FleaBusters uses a product that contains one
type of boric acid, people started using boric acid soap powder and other
boric acid products attempting to kill fleas.  That seemed to be where
the info began that boric acid was safe.

Sandi

Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
a non-profit animal shelter
14325 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206)365-9105
Open 7 days/week or visit our on-line store at:
http://www.rabbitrodentferret.org