From:
joanne joseph <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2000 23:11:20 PDT
Hello everyone,
I have a quick question about my ferret, flea.  I have had him for almost a
year now.  Im not sure what his background is (I adopted him from a women
who dropped him off at my pet store-she told me she was going to "let him
go" if no one would take him).  In any case, I have taken him to the
vet...blah, blah, blah.  He checked out fine.  The problem is he keeps
scratching.  I feed him Iams kitten food, fortified with ferretone.  He
seems to be doing well otherwise, no other symptoms.  I have two other
ferrets (Tasha and Niche) and they are both fine.  If anyone has any ideas
on what I might do, please let me know.

thanks so much.