From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 2009 19:41:41 -0400
Thanks to everyone who recently donated to help with our shipping fund!
We're now good to go for another couple of months. What generous
friends you are!

Shelters, if you are in need of bedding soon, please let me know. If
you are not already on our list, we'll need to get you signed up!
Whether you're on our list already or not, please let us know if you
need bedding, you'll be near the top of the list as we've run out of
list ^.^

When you go to our site to sign up, take a minute and check your state
to help us determine what shelters we may be missing. Perhaps some of
those shelters are not on the FML and don't see our regular posts about
the site. And, if you're already on our list, be sure your information
is accurate. If you have trouble with the sign up form, please just
email me your info directly and I'll find out what's going on.

Thanks again to every one of you that helps to make this happen! You
are all a true blessing!

Dooks & Dances
Ann & the Crafty Weasels
www.craftyweasels.com