From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 16:09:41 EDT
Don't worry no ferrets were pinched in the making of this post.Disclaimer
done,on to better things.Yes Meghan,you are a totally normal new ferret
owner.If you feel the urge to dress up Dervish for Halloween,go with it,
express yourself.He won't mind to much.

>I'm not wearing any socks.And I'm not going to tell you why I'm not
>wearing any socks,because that is part of the mystery of me.
>Daniel Maclovor

Well,I can tell you why he isn't wearing any socks.He's a ferret person,and
he couldn't find any.That's one of the ways we identify each other without
our ferrets.

With all the ferret math going on lately,congratulations everyone,someone
needs to start a course in ferret algebra.fm = ferret x a+b ,and so on.
Those of you with over ten could be considered as a teacher,over 20 a
definite.After that we just can't expect you to get out much.

Speaking of ferrets biting cats,my old man Valentine,thought my Scottish
Fold cat needed her ears straightened out.Now mind you the ears are
supposed to fold over,but I could never quite convince him of that.He would
latch onto an ear and pull for all he was worth.This is a full grown cat,
and why she let him grab her ear in the first place is beyond me,and then
sit and holler when he pulled.I tried explaining to her the advisability of
moving,and to him that her ears were like that naturally,but nobody
listened,so I'd just have to go remove him from her ear.Thankfully old age
has either mellowed him,or it's not worth the effort anymore,and he leaves
her alone now.

Sandy(VALENTINE)
Valentine(yum,kitty ears)
Jasmine(More sckritchies please)