From:
Ian Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 1995 10:40:50 CDT
Hi all-

First I would like to thank Bill, your almighty ferret-list leader, for
the oppuritunity to post this. Thanks Bill!!!

[Moderator's note: She asked if this was ok to post.  I didn't know about the
almighty part though until the post came through.  Hmmm... learn something
new every day.  BIG]

It's been a while since my employer asked us to cut out the mail bombardments
we were getting daily, so I haven't been able to receive the ferret mail for a
while, but I need to ask everyone in the Eastern Missouri/Southern
Illinois/Indiana/Kentucky areas to please help me out.

I "rescued" a young (12 to 18 months) black/white sable male from a
neighborhood home about 2 months ago.  Unfortuantly, I just don't have the
time to work with him as he should be.  What I'm asking is if anyone in the
general area would have time to take him and work with him.  I wanted to
"advertise" him here as opposed to a newspaper, because I know all of you are
ferret loving people, and not someone who is looking for a pet for their kid.

This is an excellent chance for someone looking for a second (or third or
fourth or... ) ferret.

He is 100% healthy (full check-up), and has had his distemper shots (Fervac).

I am willing to travel to meet someone (St. Louis, Evansville, IN, Effingham,
IL, etc.) I just want to be sure that he is going to a good home.

Feel free to E-mail me with any further questions, or any information you may
want.

Accessories are available (cage, etc.) if interested.

Thank you for your time and any help would be appreciated.
Ian Lynn