From:
Holly Harper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 04:49:17 -0700
As the webmistress, I just wanted to let everyone know that some of the
pictures are able to be clicked on to view a larger size. Jewelry is
sometimes a hard thing to photograph, and I made sure that the pictures
were able to be clicked on so that you can indeed so how wonderful the
pieces are! Plus, the otter artwork is so neat that to truly appreciate
it you have to see it up close!! So just click on those pictures and it
should bring up a bigger picture for you!

If you haven't had a chance to check out the raffle yet, please do so!
I'd hate for you to miss out since there are some fantastic packages!!!

http://www.geocities.com/woozlekisses8/raffleforkat.html

Holly