From:
Ashley Bowen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 10:03:39 -0400
 Hi everybody in FML land!!!
Well, my ferret getting thing is comming along great!!!  I ordered my cage
from Safeguard, and ordered some stuff from a very reasonably priced
catologe called Ferret Treasures.  They have all kinds of things for a
ferret, or owner.  I remember a while back, some people were looking for
stuffed ferrets, and this catologe had I think 4 or 5 of them.  If anyone
would like the address, please feel free to e-mail me!  Now, with the stuff
I got from this catologe, I only have to get a few more things....

1. Bitter Apple- can anyone reccomend some place to order/get it from?

2. Litter- Organic only!

3. Collor- Anyone know where to get a reasonable priced one of these?

4. TOYS- I still need to get more toys. Any suggestions?

Ok one other quick question...
I have read in some books that it's OK to keep some toys in a ferrets cage
to prevent bordem(sp?).  I have also read that some people are highly
against it!!!  Any ideas on this?  If you have any answers on questions that
I posted, please e-mail me, 'cause I don't allways get a chance to read the
FML (though I make every effort too!!)

Thanks for listening!!!!

Ashley:)
PEACE+LOVE+FERRETS