From:
Marcus Stafford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1993 16:43:55 -0400
Well, the yesterday we "met" an 8 week old silver ferret with white paws and
a funny looking  little black spot on her nose that we just couldn't live
without, so we bought her. The little bugger was so endearing and cute that
we decided that three ferrets just couldn't be THAT much more trouble than
two. We've named her "Woozle" with no apologies to A.A. Milne.

So far Presto and Princess are showing no hostility to the hyperactive new
arrival, but they haven't decided if she can share the hammock with them yet.
I'm sure they'll come around later.

Ah, well. I guess whoever dies with the most FERRETS really wins.

Marcus & Tatia  (humans)
Presto, Princess, & Woozle (raisin fiends)