Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 23:13:08 EDT
Hold on to your hats, cause the tape is here.  And it is a mind blower.
I am sending it on to Tara the next chance I have to get to the post
office-next Wed.

That those ferrets made it out alive is a miracle: an FML miracle.  A Troy
Lynn miracle.

A seasoned police officer first on the scene had to leave.  He saw what
was on the first floor, was able to make it up to the second floor, but
then became so sick to his stomach that he had to stumble out.  He could
not return to work that day..Why?

Get the tape and find out.

The A.D.A. and the FML had a critical role in all of this-and still do.
The A.D.A. is important to the prosecution at closing.  OUR letters DID
make a difference!!!!!!!!  How?

Write to Tara for the tape.

This starts off with me thinking that the picture could be a little
better, and the sound could be a little better.  Then I think that this
may be starting to get boring, and that the lawyer is really, really a
dunce.  Someone is hammering something really loudly at first, and it
seems like it is coming from right inside the court room, and the court
cannot seem to believe it.

This pitiful sloppy dunce of a lawyer that I scoff out loud at evolves
into Mattlock.  No dunce.  Watch him work.  Did Matlock learn how to act
from this guy or what?

*Shocker coming up at 11:07 A.M.  Pay attention.*

This is all Taras idea to raise money for the people who gave the most,
and gave it immediately.  For Troy Lynn and Jackie.  I think this tape is
going to be a conversation piece.  I really do.

And I think we need to teach animal control about ferrets there.  Look
at the pretty blond who has to sit there all day who is the ferrets
saviour-without really knowing it.  She doesn't know a thing about
ferrets.  But she is a key player in rescuing them.  She needs a thank
you.  Look how depressed she is.  See why.

Tara-can we send out all the tapes at the same time?  It is your call.
Just an idea here.  That way everyone can see the tape and realize what a
blessing BIG and the FML really are and we can all blather at the same
time about all the stuff on the tape..

No one screams or cries or tries to escape here.  Everyone is soft spoken.
I had to crank up the volume.  This is not a movie.  This is the judgement
by a judge in a court of law of someone who jammed 261 ferrets in a condo
three cages thick, and to the ceilings of every room with maybe 18 inches
of space to walk through.  They repeated--'could not get to the cages in
back of the others.'

For anyone that was involved in the rescue, or read about it, or who loves
ferrets and wants to see how the law works regaurding their welfare--and
what the REAL verdict was-it was not what we thought!!.................

You have to order the tape.

Remember11:07.  And look closely at the person giving the name of Jen
Morrison.

I hope that you are all as swept up in the real life story that plays out
here as I was and am.  Realize ---absorb into your soul---what Troy Lynn,
Jackie, and many others did for 261 ferrets.  Realize that this was
Immediately after Sept. 11th.  I am chilled to the bone.

This is one of our biggest rescues.  I think this is just a must video for
FMLers to see just what FMLers do so well.  And even though this is not a
movie-the very ending when the prosecutor speaks really impacted me.  I
hope that you all will feel the same.  Hear why.

Did the judge drop the ball?  What do YOU think after seeing this tape?
Fascinating.

I still have goose bumps.
Lisette