From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:17:32 EST
I couldn't find my receipt :o( BUT my boyfriend thought he could smooth it
out with fine sandpaper.It didn't work!  SO I kept taking it apart, and
putting it back together.  Still snagging thread.  I did it ONE last time,
and noticed, it was handing up on the post you put the bobbin on.  I took
it apart again and found it had a tiny slit near the base.  Using brute
strength and thinking I had nothing to lose so far, I pounded on it a bit,
and then put it all back together again.  IT WORKS!!!!  I just finished the
2 foot one I had started from my E-Bay auction!  HOORAY!!!!!!!!!  And now
I'm off to sew the individual ones.  Thanks so much for being patient you
guys.  I was just thinking I was going to have to post that I was going
to pay everyone back and then I thought, I'll try it ONE more time before
I do.

Siggy is doing fine, and a local ferret owner has fallen in love with
her, so she's got a new home next week.  I spent the morning working my
frustrations out, and moved the ferret to their new room.  We outgrew the
old one, it was 10x7.The new one, right around the corner is about
20x12.They spent a few hours messing it up while I cleaned litterboxes and
cages.  So now they are all busy dumping litter and dirtying their cages
up again.  oh well, it's THEIR home, they have to live in it<G>  Fidget
said he was just redecorating.  Yeah, OK.

Again, thank you ALL who helped make Siggy's bill for us, and your hammies
will be on the way!

<sigh of relief>

Kim