Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2007 19:39:35 -0700
ok guys-- This isn't spam--

I need community support to get my project going- and I consider the
ferret community my second neighbor hood - please check it out and feel
free to leave a comment (Positive... I hope)

I thought you'd be interested in this request at myhometownhelper.com
to help fund a community project.

Sponsored by HamburgerHelper(r), MyHometownHelper.com is giving away up
to $100,000 to help fund projects in hometowns all across America. You
can show your support by simply adding your comments to this request.

Thanks.

Lisa

Wind and Willow Small Animal Rescue, Sanctuary and Hospice
501 3c under SOS "Support Our Shelters"
Fallon, NV 89406