Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 18:15:57 -0700
Hi all,
I need a bit of help.  On Wednesday, I am giving a ferret talk to my
daughter's class and would like something to hand out to them similar to
the FAQ from ferret central.  My only problem is that I can't get what I
need to print off.  I was hoping someone had something like it that I
could pass out to the class.  I want something to send home to the parents
in hopes that homes for some of the shelter ferrets may be found.  I am in
S.E. PA if any shelters here have something that would be helpful.  I had
alot of fun working with my son's class last year teaching them about
ferrets and would like to do better this year.  I also want to say that I
have 5 absolutely wonderful furkids that we all love dearly!  Our latest
family member, Mocha, is the most hysterical ferret (actaully any non
human) that I have ever seen!  He never stops!!!  If he is running loose,
no one is exempt from his kisses,even the poor cat who hates them!  As I
type he is sitting here chasing my fingers across the keyboard.  I wonder
if he is typing subliminal messages?!?!  The rest of the crew are just as
wonderful and are a source of great joy for all of us.

I want to thank Randi of Ferret Aid one again for Peanut.  She is the
most cuddly of all!  The other 3,Triskadecka,Friday and Julie are more
independant, but fun nonetheless.

Anyway, if anyone can help me, please email me before Wednesday.

Thanks!
Susan and the crew of 5
Tris(Mom, where's the ferretone?)
Friday(Mom can I PLEASE have your navel ring???)
Julie(I like playing dead ferret!)
Peanut(I'm just soooo sweet)
Mocha(Awwwww Mom, why can't I.......)

===
...to be ourselves causes us to be exiled by many others, and yet to
comply with what others want causes us to be exiled from ourselves.
    -- Clarissa Pinkola Estes