From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 13:17:58 -0700
Next time I am going to have the butcher grind the chicken.  We tried two
different meat grinders and not every piece would grind thru properly.
Boy, did we make a mess.  Can someone resend me the receipe?  I had to
guess at what temperature to cook it at since my recipe didn't tell me
to us 300-325.  I used 325 degrees so hopefully this was the right
temperature.  Think I cooked it longer then what it called for since I saw
blood when I looked at it.  Didn't smell so good tho,lol!  It looked good
tho.  Only had a chance to try it on one last night and she liked it.

Thanks!

Debbie