Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 15:51:53 -0500
Ok, I lied.  I'm not spitting fire.  But I am getting a lot of email asking
if I am dead or not.  Not.

I just got extremely busy.  I am trying to finish the written part of my
degree prior to August 3rd, when I'll be adding another stop on the Map To
The Scars.  Gotta get it done.  Besides, I've been up to my ankles in
ferret food wrappers, taking measurements and photos, and doing tests.  I
thought I was about done when another dozen wrappers showed up, with
samples, and so I thought I would add those before posting the results.
Which I will do soon.  Honest.  Really.

Anyway, do keep worrying about me and keep sending email asking if I have
died or not.  Ooops, I mean, DON'T keep worrying about me.  Yeah, that's
it.  DON'T keep worrying about me.  I'm just temporarily stuck in data hell
right now, and will be here until the last period in the bibliography is
added.

Bob C and 16 Mo' Lanky Loafers