From:
dayna frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 20:26:06 -0700
Dear Robert Jacobs and Family..

Today a special Fuzzy named Foggy and his friends took a finely carved
rosewood box with a beautifully crafted small fuzzy in a satin blanket
curled inside to the Portraro [the round meadow]..  there they laid to rest
their fellow fuzzy, Kodo, with prayers, treats, toys, and much love... He
will rest in good company in that lovely place...

[as long as one individual remembers another that other lives on]

we remember Kodo...

dayna and the fuzzys at MMOMM...

[if you are not familiar with Foggy and his story most anyone on the fml can
tell you about him.. or his picture and story are at my web page... he is a
very special fuzzy]
dayna frazier/archivist-historian for Ferrets Anonymous...
Section Leader/Small Mammals Section in the KIDSPETS FORUM and Co-Section
Leader/Ferrets in the ANIMALS FORUM on Compuserve Information Service...

resident of...the Marvellous Menagerie Of Mirthful Mayhem   "MMOMM"

Want to see some of my fur family??  visit my home page at...
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2322/